What It Is
The LEADERSHIP DNA experience begins with a 360-degree research-based feedback instrument based on the DiSC 363 for Leaders model. This simple to use program allows you to evaluate your performance and incorporates feedback from direct reports, peers, and bosses. You’ll gain insights into your behavior and discover how you’re perceived in your organization. A gap analysis will identify the elements of focus required to enhance your EQ.
How We Do It
Based on your DiSC ® style, you will be guided to recognize core tendencies that shape your approach to leadership. With your VSG-AT coach, you will identify which of the Eight Approaches to Effective Leadership – and the three behavioral practices underlying each approach – are your strengths, and which would benefit from further development. LEADERSHIP DNA is 360 + 3: you will learn a minimum of three personalized strategies for becoming a more effective leader that can be put into practice immediately.
The Leadership DNA curriculum
LEADERSHIP DNA begins by measuring the right skills, leadership competencies that really make a difference. It is a confidential process, and the feedback instrument takes just 15-20 minutes to complete. A VSG-AT coach then works with you to develop a personal development plan.
Upon completion, Leaders will receive:
- A two-part, 22+-page 360° profile report that combines the research-validated, online Everything DiSC® information and Leadership Behaviors assessments
- Context-specific feedback using intuitive easy-to-read visuals
- Clear definitions of the Eight Approaches and associated behavioral Practices
- Graphic illustrations that break down feedback by type of rater (e.g., managers, peers, direct reports) and detailed rater comments on all 24 Practices
- Three personalized strategies that identify areas where leaders have the greatest opportunities for improvement based on their unique DiSC style and specific feedback provided by raters